Saturday, 9 May 2015

FREE! My Boyfriend Is A Dog by Savannah Smythe

*NEW RELEASE*

My Boyfriend Is A Dog, the hilarious, sexy short story from Savannah Smythe is FREE on Smashwords for a limited time…


Author Bio

Savannah Smythe is the pseudonym of contemporary fiction author, Jayne Lockwood. She has written erotica for over 15 years, recently venturing into M/M erotic romance. Her books are hardcore and not for the faint-hearted!  My Boyfriend Is A Dog is a short shifter story, written just for fun, with a touch of humour amongst all the hot and heavy happenings in a quiet New Hampshire town.

To find out more about Savannah’s sexy stories, check out savannahsmythe.com!

Synopsis

All I ever wanted was a man to have and to hold. What I have is Angelo, an irritating husky who thinks he's a wolf, and suffers from delusions about being my mate.

I didn't invite him to live with me. He just moved in. I can deal with that, but not when he does everything he can to screw up my love life. That just isn't acceptable.

In the meantime, I'm having hot and heavy dreams about my next door neighbour, the sexy, straight dude who won't let me near him. These dreams are so scorching, I can hardly think straight.

I really need to get laid...

But Angelo is one jealous puppy, and it isn't until he reveals his true identity that I will discover why.

Then will my dreams add up to the reality?

A short, fun and smutty tail of love, lust and dog hair...


Smashwords

1 comment:

Want to guest blog? Let me know!