Thursday, 25 December 2014

Christmas Gift - The Gift: An Erotic Romance in Kiev

The Gift: An Erotic Romance in Kiev
When Tony rescues three of Kiev's most notorious mafiosi, he is showered with gifts, including Max, a Goth beauty with purple hair. At first determined to send her home, Tony quickly discovers they share a passion for clubbing and Scotch as well as a mutual horror of relationships. Is this a match made in heaven, or destined for disaster?

The Gift is a lighthearted romance of two cold hearts who find love. 

The Gift at Amazon The Gift at Amazon UK The Gift at Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to guest blog? Let me know!

Sneak Peek: His Laughing Girl - a BBW-Billionaire romance by Ellen Whyte

I'm off to see my mum for three weeks. Back on 1 June.  PM me on FB is you need me! His Laughing Girl A BBW Billionaire Romance ...